Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blog Makeover

Hi friends! This is your official notice of a blog makeover.

First, I want to apologize for posting once every three months or so when I have something remarkable and world-changing to say. One of my very honest friends jokingly described each post as "a systematic description of the meaning of the world in 8 short pages"... or something to that extent.

I'm here to change all that.

I have no idea if anyone still reads this, but I'd like to get some interaction. Graduating from college / figuring the world and life out is not as easy as it might sound, so I like all the advice I can get. My posts will be shorter. I'll be asking questions. PLEASE COMMENT even if you merely want to say... "Hannah, you're pretty much an idiot," or something to that lovely effect. Honesty is a good thing. ;)

One of my friends described an ideal Christian faith not as 'reformed'... but 'reforming'. Constantly seeking out Scripture, constantly being willing to rework our understanding of God to fit the God of the Scripture. That's what I'm all about.

So let's do it. Talk to me. ;)

1 comment:

Lindyrose said...

Yay for blogs! I just got one.

By the way, what book is the "grey things" quote from?